Monday, November 25, 2013

Hi all,

I realise that it has been a while since my last post but I wanted to get this off my chest. It saddens me how many people I have either known or know of,  that have had to suffer through cancer. Dying of old age or whilst doing something insanely dangerous are measures that I can accept, but the frequency of cancer occurring in people is sadly increasing and although millions..billions worldwide are spent on seeking a cure, it is yet to be found.

I just wanted to say the following....

If you smoke..STOP. 

If you're out in the sun for long periods...USE SUNSCREEN.

Try to EXERCISE 3 days a week, the benefits are untold.

Finally, eat VEGES at least 4 days a week and try to minimise your consumption of PROCESSED FOODS.  

Essentially, look after yourself and your body will thank you.

Cheers, Sly

No comments:

Post a Comment