Monday, August 1, 2011

In the tone of Professor Farnsworth "Good News Everyone!"

Today I had met with my Oncologist who inserted a camera up my nasal passage and navigated his way through to where my cancerous tumor was. WAS!! It's gone!! No more!! Nada!! I've been given the all clear and have an appointment in three months time to do another PET scan and ensure that it's gone.

I'm BACK baby! I left Nepean Cancer Clinic walking on a cushion of air !!

It's been a long and difficult journey but I truly believe that a having had a fit body and positive nature certainly helped me conquer this nasty beast. I have one more month left to regain my weight and strength then it's back to the workforce on September 2.

Thank you everyone, all the support I received along the way helped me hopscotch my way through  the last 8 months. It's time to PARTY!!

Ciao ........ !!!!!

p.s.  (sorry for all the exclamation marks)

1 comment:

  1. Woooooo hoooooooooooooooo!!! OMG. That's fantastic news Sly. Well done!! You did this you know. I mean, the doctors did too, but it was your mindset, your will to fight and your vision of wellness that helped you through it. Great job. Party, party, party, party ....

    ReplyDelete